We hope you’ll listen in as Tanya and her guests explore a wide range of topics—from fighting frivolous lawsuits to ensuring meaningful criminal justice reform to breaking bread with political opponents without breaking glass in each other’s faces.
The Tanya Acker Show is available on:
Recent guests include:
• David Kennerly, Tanya talks to Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer David Kennerly about some of the key moments in American cultural and political history that he has captured on camera. (3 Parts)
• DA Rachael Rollins, Tanya talks to Suffolk County DA Rachael Rollins about justice, holding the system accountable, rejecting false choices, and keeping communities safe.
• Javier Alberto Botero, Tanya talks to Javier Alberto Botero, co-director and lead producer of the new HBO film about Russian interference in the 2016 election and its implications for 2020.
• Philip Felgner, Ph.D, Tanya talks to Philip Felgner, Ph.D, Director of the Vaccine Research and Development Center at the University of California Irvine, on COVID-19: Contagiousness; Superspreading; and the Path to Herd Immunity.
• Nick Turner, Tanya talks to Nick Turner, President of the Vera Institute of Justice, about public safety and criminal justice reform.
• Mo’Kelly, Tanya talks to Mo’Kelly, host of the 3-time award-winning Mo’Kelly Show (heard on the #1 news/talk station in America, KFI AM 640 in Los Angeles and also on iHeartRadio) about racism, gaslighting, the dangers of a fact-free world and how to carry on and win when someone comes at you sideways.