We hope you’ll listen in as Tanya and her guests explore a wide range of topics—from fighting frivolous lawsuits to ensuring meaningful criminal justice reform to breaking bread with political opponents without breaking glass in each other’s faces.
Recent guests include:
• Heather Gerken, Dean and Sol & Lillian Goldman Professor of Law at Yale Law School, about students making change; what “rule of law” means; and how vampires make for happy families.
• Three power lawyers, attorneys Paul Derby, Chad Hummel and Michael Trope talk about how bad court can get when the other side doesn’t play fairly.
• Sarah Van Patten, principal dancer with the San Francisco Ballet, on fulfilling your purpose and dancing while (very) pregnant
• Peter Shuck, Tanya’s former professor and now Simeon E. Baldwin Professor of Law Emeritus at Yale University
Future guests include:
• Lecia Brooks, historical consultant on BlacKKKlansman and expert on voting rights
• Lawyers Paul Derby and Michael Trope on fighting frivolous lawsuits
• Former prosecutor David Kettel on crying wolf to the police.